Sunday, June 29, 2014

Assalamualaikum Hi There!!

Today I would like to introduce myself, I am going to tell you a little bit about my Background,
Parents, My term goals, and why I choose Kuis?

MY BACKROUND

 


My name is Nur Asyilah bt Bujang. People call me Shila. I live at Taman Desa Mahkota Bangi. I am 20 years old. I was born on 7th of February in 1994. I got 9 siblings and I’m the eldest one. My hobbies are surfing internet, cooking and reading books. I love to read books, because books can be true friends. I’ve many characters sometimes  I can be happy go lucky but sometimes I can be a serious person.

My education backgrounds started from primary school, secondary school, and high school Islamic it’s called “SAMT”. My primary school was at Sekolah Rendah Agama Integrasi Bandar Baru Bangi. My secondry school name is Sekolah Agama Menengah Sungai Merab Luar. During secondary school I found a lot of memorie from form 1 until form 5. After that, I continue my form six at Sekolah Tinggi Agama Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi.

I just finished my certificated in STAM at Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi. Currently, I’m furthering my study at International Islamic University College Selangor (KUIS) and I taking degree of Al-Quran ASsunnah With Communications for 4 years. Firstly, when I came here, I rather feel awkward but I’m happy to be here right now because I’m comfortable with my classmates, roommates and colluge. Last but not least, I love what I am doing and I love people who are there for me no matter in times of ups and downs. As a degree student, I must hardworking and improve myself to be a better and I should pass in final exam and achieve dean list.

MY PARENTS



LOVELY PARENTS
 
My parents are the one of the most amazing people because they always there for me in hard n happy situations. I have a great parents, and I still live with them. They help me with every single step of my life. They never turned me down or made excuses about me. ALHAMDULILLAH, I'm so grateful because  Allah gave me such a great gift. My father's name is Bujang Bin Mohd Nasir. He is 48 years old and  came from Menang. He works as a businessman and his attitude is a strict person. My father is hardworking man because he doesn't know any sighs. My mother's name is Masriwati Bt Ajam, she is 42 years old and she came from Jawa. she works as a businesswoman and she is a friendly person. I'm so lucky because I had a lovely mother like my mother. Both of them are very important to me because i can't live without them.
 

MY TERM GOALS

My short term goal is achieve dean list every  single semester and I hope I can be better than the past.
I've many long term goals such as I want to be the best motivator likes Prof Muhaya. I also have my dream to open my own kind garden because I love kids so much I also love the nature beauty, so I hope I'll  open my own SPA and Boutique.

 
WHY I CHOOSE KUIS ?

Kuis is my second choice because i can't get any studies in IPTA, so I decide to further my study at Kuis infect of Kuis is nearby to my home and it is easy for me. Another reason, Kuis is also my favourite Islamic college and  i'm escape with an environment in kuis.